Below is a list of the benefits of indoor plants:
Have shown to increase and reduce feelings such as anxiety, anger and sadness. Indoor plants have positive feelings.
- The natural structure of indoor plants provide a reduction in sound levels.
- Indoor plants provide a cooling effect.
- The peaceful ambience that indoor plants create reduce stress levels.
- Indoor plants keep humidity to the optimum levels for human health.
- Studies have shown that indoor plants improve concentration levels leading to improved productivity particularly with those working with computers.
- Indoor plants absorb carbon dioxide and emit oxygen which refreshes and cleans the air.
- As the morale of employees is increased due to indoor plants, there is a reduction of absenteeism in the workplace.
- Indoor plants facilitates faster recovery from mental tiredness.
- Interiors feel spacious, looked after and clean.
- People prefer to occupy rooms that contain indoor plants.
- Improved image - interiors with quality indoor plants are perceived as "more expensive".